Our Vision and Objective
Jacques Terry Orthotic and Prosthetic Services – is a unique concept founded in 2007.
We specialise in various custom-made Orthopaedic braces and Prosthetic devices. Our walk-in shop offers a wide selection of pre-manufactured orthotic braces for varied applications. We also manufacture custom artificial limbs.
Our Olympic standard products are available at affordable prices and claimable against medical aids. Our bracing offer comfortable, firm support for injured or weak joints. Furthermore, international standard bracing reduces re-injury risks during activities following rehabilitation. Product Quality and customer satisfaction are our goals.
We will continuously strive to provide alternative solutions custom to individual needs to become and stay the leaders in the industry by:
- Delivery of professional services and cost-effective Orthopaedic products;
- Eliminating competitors and becoming part owners in supplying companies.
Jacques Terry Orthotics and Prosthetic Services aim at becoming an indispensable partner rather than just another supplier/retailer of well researched and medical proven products.
Jacques Terry Orthotics and Prosthetic Services will constantly seek out and build working partnerships with our manufacturers and suppliers to deliver the most innovative and exciting products possible to those we serve.
We understand and recognise the sensitivities associated with the fitment and maintenance of Orthotic and Prosthetic requirements. For that reason, we designed our objectives around creating a sense of comfort for the individuals we serve. To this end, our goals are:
- To treat all of our patients with compassion and respect;
- To appreciate and take not of the individual needs;
- To ensure that all our patients are comfortable, while maintaining their sense of dignity at all times;
- To provide high quality craftsmanship of Orthotic and Prosthetic assistive devices;
- To source and provide the best quality for money mobility products, home nursing and healthcare equipment;
- To create a retail facility that will create ease, comfort and affordability of products available directly to the patients supported by professional advice and fitment;
- To be noticed as the leading distributor, retail facility and Orthotic and Prosthetic Practice group in the Orthotic and Prosthetic industry.
Why choose one of our nationwide practices?
We understand and appreciate the sensitivities associated with the fitment and maintenance of Orthotic and Prosthetic requirements. We offer a range of custom Orthopaedic braces along with all other off-the-shelf Orthopaedic Soft goods products for various applications.
Our products provide comfortable, firm support for injured or weak joints and reduce the chances of re-injury during activity.
We have clinics open in Pretoria, Bloemfontein and Potchefstroom.
We hope that our clinics prompts professional experience that will bring satisfaction to our customers by our dual commitment to both excellent medical Orthotic and Prosthetic care that we facilitate at our Practice, as well as during tele-consultations. We not only conveniently cater for your needs at our retail facility, we gladly courier devices and products that suits your needs across the nation.
Team of Professionals
We have a qualified team of professionals; Orthotist, Prosthesis, Wound Care Nurse. We are also fortunate to have a Registered Nurse trained in the measurement and fitment of the various products available in our retail store.
Who can Benefit from these resources?
- Every member of the public;
- Patient or a family member searching for devices;
- Or looking for the treatment of a sports injury;
- Medical Aids;
- Hospital groups;
- General practitioners;
- Occupational Therapists;
- Orthopaedic Surgeons.
A retail facility near the hospital for readily available Orthotic and prosthetic/orthopaedic products and services on demand either by the professionals (Surgeon, therapist, nursing staff) or individual/patient/customer at affordable rates. We also offer medico-legal assessments reports.
Ask a question or book an appointment below.